for small restaurants and bars.
- Fully customizable interface for entering table orders
- Ability to split table orders
- Saving table orders for later additions
- Assigning table orders to different members of staff
- Mixed payments (e.g. cash, check, credit card)
- Tax handling
- Automatic receipt printing
- User-definable stationery
- Reports include Restaurant Journal and Restaurant Daily Statistics
Design your own invoices and give them a special touch with your company logo. Besides that, you can customize all other documents that Standard Shop prints out for you.
Standard Restaurant is a part of the award-winning Enterprise family of solutions from HansaWorld.
- Multiple companies
- Multi-user environment
- Integrated CRM
- Clients for Mac, Windows and Linux
- Clients for smartphones and tablets; iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows 8
- Mobile access for reporting and key roles for iPhone and iPad
- Verticals including: POS, Job Costing, Restaurant and Hotel
Multi-CurrencyThe Multi-currency In-App allows customers and vendors to be linked to different currencies. You will be able to issue invoices and to receive vendor invoices in those currencies. Reports such as the Accounts Receivables can then operate in your base currency as well as in any foreign currency.
If you have subscribed Multi-Currency In-App in a Base Package, you can find Currencies and Exchange Rates registers in system module. You will also find Currency fields on Invoice and Contact records and new report Exchange Rates in Reports list. If you subscribe Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Quotat