for small restaurants and bars.
- Fully customizable interface for entering table orders
- Ability to split table orders
- Saving table orders for later additions
- Assigning table orders to different members of staff
- Mixed payments (e.g. cash, check, credit card)
- Tax handling
- Automatic receipt printing
- User-definable stationery
- Reports include Restaurant Journal and Restaurant Daily Statistics
Design your own invoices and give them a special touch with your company logo. Besides that, you can customize all other documents that Standard Shop prints out for you.
Standard Restaurant is a part of the award-winning Enterprise family of solutions from HansaWorld.
- Multiple companies
- Multi-user environment
- Integrated CRM
- Clients for Mac, Windows and Linux
- Clients for smartphones and tablets; iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows 8
- Mobile access for reporting and key roles for iPhone and iPad
- Verticals including: POS, Job Costing, Restaurant and Hotel
Multi-CurrencyThe Multi-currency In-App allows customers and vendors to be linked to different currencies. You will be able to issue invoices and to receive vendor invoices in those currencies. Reports such as the Accounts Receivables can then operate in your base currency as well as in any foreign currency.
If you have subscribed Multi-Currency In-App in a Base Package, you can find Currencies and Exchange Rates registers in system module. You will also find Currency fields on Invoice and Contact records and new report Exchange Rates in Reports list. If you subscribe Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Quotations, Sales or Purchase Orders, you can use different currencies in all those modules. For example, you can create sales invoices and register vendor invoices in United States Dollars. If you specified currency on the contact record and filled in Exchange rate, items will be pasted to the invoice in foreign currency.
- Create invoices in different currencies
- Register vendor invoices in different currencies
- Track currency fluctuations
- Run reports in different currencies
- Exchange Rates
- Exchange Rates
FormsForms editor allows you to customize your documents.
You can move, add, or remove fields and include your company logo to be printed on the documents.
With the in app forms, you get in your base package the register "styles" where you can define the styles that will be used in your documents.
The second register you get is "forms"
This allows you to edit one of our existing forms and personalize according to your needs.
If you subscribe to Forms and any module in-app