- Open-ended and fixed-length contracts
- Daily, monthly, quarterly and annual billing
- Create and print invoices in batches
- Cancel, renew and update contracts in batches
- Tax handling
- User-definable stationery
- Customer Statements
- Debtor List
Design your own invoices and give them a special touch with your company logo. Besides that, you can customize all other documents that Standard Contracts prints out for you.
Standard Contracts is a part of the award-winning Enterprise family of solutions from HansaWorld.
- Multiple companies
- Multi-user environment
- Integrated CRM
- Clients for Windows and Linux
- Mobile access for reporting and key roles for iPhone and iPad
- Verticals including: POS, Job Costing, Restaurant and Hotel
Functions / Modules
Accounts ReceivablesReceivables is a module which will help you manage your sales in a more efficient way.
When subscribing to Accounts Receivable module you get a Receipts register, which will allow you to enter payments from your customers. New statistics reports will tell you which items are your best sellers and who your best customers are. New settings such as Units, Customer Categories and Contact Classifications will allow managing your items and contacts in a more detailed way.
Accounts Receivable module also adds two technical registers in the System module: forms and styles, thanks to which you can personalize your documents by changing the forms design or even adding your own logo.
- Manage your Customers details and all sales data
- Follow up on open invoices to better manage Cash flow
- Receive payments of different types from your customers
- Run a comprehensive set of reports to get full visibility of your sales
- Personalize your documents to fit the need of your business and customers
- Receipt Journal
- Receipts Forecast
- Periodic Customer Statement
- Accounts Receivable
Multi-CurrencyThe Multi-currency In-App allows customers and vendors to be linked to different currencies. You will be able to issue invoices and to receive vendor invoices in those currencies. Reports such as the Accounts Receivables can then operate in your base currency as well as in any foreign currency.
If you have subscribed Multi-Currency In-App in a Base Package, you can find Currencies and Exchange Rates registers in system module. You will also find Currency fields on Invoice and Contact records and new report Exchange Rates in Reports list. If you subscribe Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Quotations, Sales or Purchase Orders, you can use different currencies in all those modules. For example, you can create sales invoices and register vendor invoices in United States Dollars. If you specified currency on the contact record and filled in Exchange rate, items will be pasted to the invoice in foreign currency.
- Create invoices in different currencies
- Register vendor invoices in different currencies
- Track currency fluctuations
- Run reports in different currencies
- Exchange Rates
- Exchange Rates
FormsForms editor allows you to customize your documents.
You can move, add, or remove fields and include your company logo to be printed on the documents.
With the in app forms, you get in your base package the register "styles" where you can define the styles that will be used in your documents.
The second register you get is "forms"
This allows you to edit one of our existing forms and personalize according to your needs.
If you subscribe to Forms and any module in-app, the registers forms and styles will be available in the system module.
Number SeriesDefine separate ranges of numbers for documents issued within the application by subscribing to the Number Series function. You may need to specify separate numbers for different periods or to categorize your documents, eg. different numbers of documents per each company department.
- Number series – Invoices (basic package