solution for small shops and retail outlets including:
- Fully customizable interface for entering invoices
- Add items to invoices by entering item numbers or scanning barcodes
- Mixed payments (e.g. cash, check, credit card)
- Tax handling
- Automatic receipt printing
- Reports including Item Statistics and POS Invoice Journal
Design your own invoices and give them a special touch with your company logo.
Besides that, you can customize all other documents that Standard POS prints out for you.
Support is available from the HansaWorld offices in Miami, Florida and Fort Collins, Colorado.
Standard POS is a member of the award-winning Enterprise family of solutions from HansaWorld.
- Multiple companies
- Multi-user environment
- Integrated CRM
- Clients for Windows and Linux
- Mobile access for reporting and key roles for iPhone and iPad
- Verticals including: POS, Job Costing, Restaurant and Hotel
Standard POS is in American English.
Functions / Modules
Accounts ReceivablesReceivables is a module which will help you manage your sales in a more efficient way.
When subscribing to Accounts Receivable module you get a Receipts register, which will allow you to enter payments from your customers. New statistics reports will tell you which items are your best sellers and who your best customers are. New settings such as Units, Customer Categories and Contact Classifications will allow managing your items and contacts in a more detailed way.
Accounts Receivable module also adds two technical registers in the System module: forms and styles, thanks to which you can personalize your documents by changing the forms design or even adding your own logo.
- Manage your Customers details and all sales data
- Follow up on open invoices to better manage Cash flow
- Receive payments of different types from your customers
- Run a comprehensive set of reports to get full visibility of your sales
- Personalize your documents to fit the need of your business and customers
- Receipt Journal
- Receipts Forecast
- Periodic Customer Statement
- Accounts Receivable
PricingThe Price List In-App allows you to link different price lists and prices specific to each customer.
Once a customer has been linked to a price list, the system will automatically use those prices when adding items to Quotations, Orders & Invoices etc. Each item can have several different prices connected to several different price lists.
- Connect customers to different price lists
- Setup different pricing strategies for your customers
- Price Lists
- Price List
InventoryTake full control of your Inventory management by subscribing to the Inventory Module. Track all inventory transactions real-time, and get up to the minute inventory balances. Integrates fully with the sales and purchasing process to automatically update inventory, and inventory evaluations.
- Receive Goods into your inventory
- Create Inventory Adjustments to reduce inventory levels
- Perform Inventory Count and adjust item inventory levels
- Create Invoices that update inventory automatically
- Get up-to-date inventory balances with a full set of reports
- Select different Cost Valuation methods, and update your GL accordingly
- Goods Receipts
- Inventory Adjustments
- Inventory Count
- Goods Receipts Journal
- Inventory Adjustments Journal
- Inventory Count List
- Inventory Count Comparison
- Inventory in Journal
- Inventory List
- Inventory out Journal
- Item history
- Vendor/Item Statistics
- Goods Receipt Labels
- Goods Receipts
- Inventory Adjustments
- Item Labels
Multi-CurrencyThe Multi-currency In-App allows customers and vendors to be linked to different currencies. You will be able to issue invoices and to receive vendor invoices in those currencies. Reports such as the Accounts Receivables can then operate in your base currency as well as in any foreign currency.
If you have subscribed Multi-Currency In-App in a Base Package, you can find Currencies and Exchange Rates registers in system module. You will also find Currency fields on Invoice and Contact records and new report Exchange Rates in Reports list. If you subscribe Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Quotations, Sales or Purchase Orders, you can use different currencies in all those modules. For example, you can create