solution for small shops and retail outlets including:
- Fully customizable interface for entering invoices
- Add items to invoices by entering item numbers or scanning barcodes
- Mixed payments (e.g. cash, check, credit card)
- Tax handling
- Automatic receipt printing
- Reports including Item Statistics and POS Invoice Journal
Design your own invoices and give them a special touch with your company logo.
Besides that, you can customize all other documents that Standard POS prints out for you.
Support is available from the HansaWorld offices in Miami, Florida and Fort Collins, Colorado.
Standard POS is a member of the award-winning Enterprise family of solutions from HansaWorld.
- Multiple companies
- Multi-user environment
- Integrated CRM
- Clients for Windows and Linux
- Mobile access for reporting and key roles for iPhone and iPad
- Verticals including: POS, Job Costing, Restaurant and Hotel
Standard POS is in American English.
Functions / Modules
Accounts ReceivablesReceivables is a module which will help you manage your sales in a more efficient way.
When subscribing to Accounts Receivable module you get a Receipts register, which will allow you to enter payments from your customers. New statistics reports will tell you which items are your best sellers and who your best customers are. New settings such as Units, Customer Categories and Contact Classifications will allow managing your items and contacts in a more detailed way.
Accounts Receivable module also adds two technical registers in the System module: forms and styles, thanks to which you can personalize your documents by changing the forms design or even adding your own logo.
- Manage your Customers details and all sales data
- Follow up on open invoices to better manage Cash flow
- Receive payments of different types from your customers
- Run a comprehensive set of reports to get full visibility of your sales
- Personalize your documents to fit the need of your business and customers
- Receipt Journal
- Receipts Forecast
- Periodic Customer Statement
- Accounts Receivable