solution for small shops and retail outlets including:
- Fully customizable interface for entering invoices
- Add items to invoices by entering item numbers or scanning barcodes
- Mixed payments (e.g. cash, check, credit card)
- Tax handling
- Automatic receipt printing
- Reports including Item Statistics and POS Invoice Journal
Design your own invoices and give them a special touch with your company logo.
Besides that, you can customize all other documents that Standard POS prints out for you.
Support is available from the HansaWorld offices in Miami, Florida and Fort Collins, Colorado.
Standard POS is a member of the award-winning Enterprise family of solutions from HansaWorld.
- Multiple companies
- Multi-user environment
- Integrated CRM
- Clients for Windows and Linux
- Mobile access for reporting and key roles for iPhone and iPad
- Verticals including: POS, Job Costing, Restaurant and Hotel
Standard POS is in American English.
Functions / Modules
Accounts ReceivablesReceivables is a module which will help you manage your sales in a more efficient way.
When subscribing to Accounts Receivable module you get a Receipts register, which will allow you to enter payments from your customers. New statistics reports will tell you which items are your best sellers and who your best customers are. New settings such as Units, Customer Categories and Contact Classifications will allow managing your items and contacts in a more detailed way.
Accounts Receivable module also adds two technical registers in the System module: forms and styles, thanks to which you can personalize your documents by changing the forms design or even adding your own logo.
- Manage your Customers details and all sales data
- Follow up on open invoices to better manage Cash flow
- Receive payments of different types from your customers
- Run a comprehensive set of reports to get full visibility of your sales
- Personalize your documents to fit the need of your business and customers
- Receipt Journal
- Receipts Forecast
- Periodic Customer Statement
- Accounts Receivable
PricingThe Price List In-App allows you to link different price lists and prices specific to each customer.
Once a customer has been linked to a price list, the system will automatically use those prices when adding items to Quotations, Orders & Invoices etc. Each item can have several different prices connected to several different price lists.
- Connect customers to different price lists
- Setup different pricing strategies for your customers
- Price Lists
- Price List
InventoryTake full control of your Inventory management by subscribing to the Inventory Module. Track all inventory transactions real-time, and get up to the minute inventory balances. Integrates fully with the sales and purchasing process to automatically update inventory, and inventory evaluations.
- Receive Goods into your inventory
- Create Inventory Adjustments to reduce inventory levels
- Perform Inventory Count and adjust item inventory levels
- Create Invoices that update inventory automatically
- Get up-to-date inventory balances with a full set of reports
- Select different Cost Valuation methods, and update your GL accordingly
- Goods Receipts
- Inventory Adjustments
- Inventory Count
- Goods Receipts Journal
- Inventory Adjustments Journal
- Inventory Count List
- Inventory Count Comparison
- Inventory in Journal
- Inventory List
- Inventory out Journal
- Item history
- Vendor/Item Statistics
- Goods Receipt Labels
- Goods Receipts
- Inventory Adjustments
- Item Labels
Multi-CurrencyThe Multi-currency In-App allows customers and vendors to be linked to different currencies. You will be able to issue invoices and to receive vendor invoices in those currencies. Reports such as the Accounts Receivables can then operate in your base currency as well as in any foreign currency.
If you have subscribed Multi-Currency In-App in a Base Package, you can find Currencies and Exchange Rates registers in system module. You will also find Currency fields on Invoice and Contact records and new report Exchange Rates in Reports list. If you subscribe Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Quotations, Sales or Purchase Orders, you can use different currencies in all those modules. For example, you can create sales invoices and register vendor invoices in United States Dollars. If you specified currency on the contact record and filled in Exchange rate, items will be pasted to the invoice in foreign currency.
- Create invoices in different currencies
- Register vendor invoices in different currencies
- Track currency fluctuations
- Run reports in different currencies
- Exchange Rates
- Exchange Rates
Multi LocationIt is possible to use Multi-Location functionality only if you have Inventory module as active subscription.
After you subscribe for Multi-location you will be able to keep inventory in many locations. It also allows you to get various reports run by locations, and use different locations when you create Invoices, Quotations, Orders etc.
- New register "Locations"
- New setting "Stock setting"
- inventory settings
If you also are subscribing to Accounts Receivable you will get new export routine called "Item Base Registers".
Multi-UserIn a multi-user environment the additional user functionality allows an extra user to log in to your database and work simultaneously with any other users already logged in. You can connect client/server using the server platforms available for download. You can either set up a local client/server environment or store your data on the cloud.
- Allows users to be logged in simultaneously
- The client/server environment enables you to log in from anywhere,
at any time
- Enables you to store the database in a more secure location
Go to Marketplace and get Multi-user. Learn more on how to get Multi-user.
FormsForms editor allows you to customize your documents.
You can move, add, or remove fields and include your company logo to be printed on the documents.
With the in app forms, you get in your base package the register "styles" where you can define the styles that will be used in your documents.
The second register you get is "forms"
This allows you to edit one of our existing forms and personalize according to your needs.
If you subscribe to Forms and any module in-app, the registers forms and styles will be available in the system module.
Number SeriesDefine separate ranges of numbers for documents issued within the application by subscribing to the Number Series function. You may need to specify separate numbers for different periods or to categorize your documents, eg. different numbers of documents per each company department.
- Number series – Invoices (basic package)
- Number series for other subscribed modules: f.e Payables